These instructions are meant to be a guide for most installations. Please refer to the Tile Council of North America (TCNA) Handbook as well as state and local building codes for specific installation types and proper subfloor preperation.
- To avoid affecting the color of the stone, white thinset such as Bostik Single Flex or Bostik PM is recommended for all installations.
- When grouting polished stone we recomend using Bostik Unsanded Grout since sanded grout may leave scratches on the stone's polished surface.
- When grouting honed stone either sanded or unsanded grout may be used depending on the joint size. We suggest Bostik Vivid Grout.
Grout Joint Size
- 1/16 to 1/8 Bostik Unsanded Grout or Bostik Vivid
- 1/8 to 1/2 Bostik Sanded Grout or Bostik Vivid
All natural stone should be sealed prior to grouting and after grouting is complete. We suggest using AquaMix Sealers Choice Gold.
Status: Special Order (not returnable)
Color: White Tones
Finish: Honed & Glossy
Coverage: 1.52 s.f.
Chip Size: 2 3/4”
Sheet Size: 14 3/4" x 14 7/8"
Grout Joint: 1/16"
Material: Natural Stone, Glass
Residential Use: Wall
Commercial Use: Wall
Outdoor Use: No
Origin: Asian Marble, Metalic Glass
Use in the following areas
- Bathroom walls, floors, ceiling & shower floor
- Kitchen Backsplash
- Commercial applications
- In high traffic areas polished stone may show signs of wear over time
Questions about this product? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.