Enrich 'N' Seal pint
A premium, no-sheen, enhanced-look, 100% polymer-solid, penetrating sealer formulated to darken, enrich, and highlight the character and beauty of unsealed natural stone.It also effectively seals and darkens the color of grout joints.
Read entire label before using. For new installations, Enrich 'N' Seal can be applied to a dry surface as soon as 48 hours after grouting. Surface must be clean, dry, and free of existing sealers or coatings. Apply using a sponge, brush, paint pad, cotton towel, or sprayer. NOTE: Avoid overlapping and rundown. On vertical surfaces, apply bottom to top or apply to each tile prior to installation. Be sure any sealer that does not penetrate surface is wiped completely dry off surface within 5 minutes of each application using clean, dry, absorbent paper, cotton or microfiber towels. If sealer residue is not completely removed from stone and grout surface within 5 minutes of application, a residue may form. If 2 or more applications are used, allow a minimum of 30 minutes drying time between applications. Some highly porous surfaces may require an additional application after full cure insuring that all residue is removed within 5 minutes.
- Unsealed natural stone such as marble, granite, slate, limestone, travertine, quartzite, and sandstone
- Effectively seals and darkens the color of grout joints
- Effective for interior and exterior applications
Limitations to the Product
- Do not allow sealer to come in contact with any non-recommended surface as product is not completely removable
- Sealers and finishes should not be used with Enrich 'N' Seal™
- If Enrich'N'Seal™ is not wiped completely dry within 5 minutes, a residue may form. If residue occurs, contact Technical Services for additional options
- Keep floor surfaces dry and clean to reduce possibility of slip-fall accidents. Routine pressure-washing will affect expected wear
- Sealers will not prevent surface wear or etching from acids or caustic chemicals
Approximately 65 to 190 sq. ft. per coat per pint depending on the type of stone, porosity and texture of surface, temperature, humidity, and method of application.