$106.97 / sq. ft.
$74.88 / sheet (covers .70 sq ft.)
Item is sold by the sheet
Marble mosaic provide endless design possibilities. It can be used to create a focal point in a variety of settings such as a backsplash, feature wall, floor and a niche. Marble is a natural material that will have a beautiful color variation.
These instructions are meant to be a guide for most installations. Please refer to the Tile Council of North America (TCNA) Handbook as well as state and local building codes for specific installation types and proper subfloor preperation.
- To avoid affecting the color of the stone, white thinset such as Bostik Single Flex or Bostik PM is recommended for all installations.
- When grouting polished stone we recomend using Bostik Unsanded Grout since sanded grout may leave scratches on the stone's polished surface.
- When grouting honed stone either sanded or unsanded grout may be used depending on the joint size. We suggest Bostik Vivid Grout.
Grout Joint Size
- 1/16 to 1/8 Bostik Unsanded Grout or Bostik Vivid
- 1/8 to 1/2 Bostik Sanded Grout or Bostik Vivid
All natural stone should be sealed prior to grouting and after grouting is complete. We suggest using AquaMix Sealers Choice Gold.
Status: Special Order (not returnable)
Color: Whites & Gray
comprised of Thassos - Mother of Pearl
Coverage: .70 s.f.
Chip Size: 9" x 6"
Sheet Size: 9.2” x 10.9”
Material: Natural Stone
Residential Use: Floor & Wall
Commercial Use: Floor & Wall
Outdoor Use: No
Use in the following areas
- Bathroom walls, floors, & ceiling
- Kitchen Backsplash
- Commercial applications wall only.
- In high traffic areas polished stone may show signs of wear over time
Questions about this product? Email us at email@example.com.